We apologize but due to the Covid-19 pandemic we will only be conducting rafting on limited days and times. If you do not see the day or time you desire, please feel free to give us a call at 7243298850 or drop us an email at [email protected].
- Standard Raft
- Single Inflatable Kayak Upgrade
- Double Inflatable Kayak Upgrade
Raft and Inflatable Kayak Rentals on the Lower Yough
Create your own adventure with White Water Adventurers rentals on the Lower Yough. Choose from four- to six-person rafts, inflatable single or double kayaks, or PPB for a wonderful, self-guided adventure.
Make your own itinerary with our convenient rental times and get all the whitewater rafting equipment you need. Package includes craft, paddles, life jackets, and helmets. Explore your adventurous side with your own whitewater rafting experience on the Lower Yough!
Please note: No transportation from the end of the river back to Ohiopyle is provided. You must bring your group members and all the equipment back to Ohiopyle.
7 1/2 miles, Class II-IV rapids. Minimum age 12.
Ohiopyle Raft Rental Procedure
- Register and purchase a launch time from the Ohiopyle State Park for Saturdays, Sundays and holidays by calling 1-888-727-2757. This costs $4/person.
- Plan to arrive at our office at least 90 minutes prior to your registered launch time. Run your shuttle to Old Mitchell Parking Lot near the end of the Lower Yough section (2 vehicles suggested).
- On the day of your trip, you will also purchase shuttle tokens ($4/person) from the Ohiopyle State Park. These shuttle tokens provide transportation for your group and equipment from the Bruner Run take out to Old Mitchell Parking Lot.
Lower Yough is dam controlled. We have plenty of water all year unlike other geographic areas.
Please note that when you make a reservation, we forfeit the right to sell your spaces to others. A refund or reschedule may only be made if we are notified at least two weeks (14 days) prior to your trip date. Cancellation or reschedules before 14 days prior will be charged 10% of total fee due (not of the total being cancelled).
Reservation made or paid less than 14 days prior to trip date are non-refundable, once payment is received.
We regret that we cannot make exceptions for personal emergencies, late arrivals or inclement weather. You are allowed to find replacements for yourself and/or group. Please consider short-term low-cost trip insurance which will protect you if you need to cancel due to medical illness or emergency.
No transportation from the end of the river back to Ohiopyle is provided. You must bring your group members and all equipment back to Ohiopyle. You are responsible for running your shuttle before you launch. Shuttling your vehicles and listening to a river safety talk will take approximately 1 ½ hours prior to your entry onto the river.